wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] a little problem, I need help, thanks

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
adultwork
Topic starter
(@adultwork)

Hello,
I'm not sure if I posted where I should, but I want to ask you a problem, I have subforums and I don't know how to make them disappear, can you help me? I leave here a screenshot to see exactly what I want. thanks in advance

6 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@adultwork,

I'd suggest you use the wpForo Threaded layout. In this case, you'll be able to collapse the forums list. More info here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/categories-and-forums/forum-layouts/threaded-layout/

(@nedimovic)

Hello,

I can't find topic which i needed. How can i turn post statistics in topic on mobile view, i am gonna upload screenshot about what i am talking if you dont understand me and link to website also https://smartautomobili.com/

4 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@nedimovic,

Use the CSS code below:

@media screen and (max-width: 620px){
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-1 .cat-stat-posts, #wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-1 .wpforo-forum-stat-topics, #wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-1 .wpforo-forum-stat-posts,#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-1 .cat-stat-topics{
display: block;
font-size:10px;
}
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-1 .wpforo-forum-info {
width: 60%;
}
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-1 .cat-stat-topics{
margin-right: 3px;
}
}

The CSS code should be added in the "Custom CSS code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles Tab.  

Please don't forget to delete all caches and press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking to reload the updated CSS file.   

Also, please try on incognito mode if you're checking on mobile devices. Because mobile browsers have a hard cache, you'll not be able to see the change immediately.

(@nedimovic)

@sofy Hello, thank you it work, but can you just tell me how to re-order position, because on mobile its one on another, i am sending you screenshot bellow

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@nedimovic,

The code provided in the previous post is updated. Please remove the old code and use this one.

(@nedimovic)

@sofy It's working, thank you