Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Adding Signature & Avatar when using WordPress members/users table for wpforo members

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@bbsemail)
Eminent Member

I'm not displaying the Members menu and hid the login / logout buttons as I'm requiring all posters to be WordPress members.  WordPress member is auto logged into Forums when logged into WordPress. 

Read that user can add a gravatar in WordPress profile and WPforo will insert that into posts.  Is that correct way to add / use avatars?

How do I allow a member to add a signature to his/her profile and insert it into posts?

Thank you.

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@bbsemail,

wpForo user login and registration page is the same WordPress login and registration page. If a user login or register in wpForo page he/she become WordPress user and login as WordPress user. There is no any difference between wpForo and WordPress user systems.

The only place where users can manage forum profile (avatar, signature) is the front-end My Profile > Account page. For example, this is yours: https://wpforo.com/community/account/

Topic starter
(@bbsemail)
Eminent Member

Thank you.  Looks like avatars are working.  Will test a signature as don't see one from any of my testers.