wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Color for unread and email notification

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@kevin-m)

Hello guys 🙂

Well ! Still happy to use wpforo, but two questions now 😊

I would like to know how I can make the link of unread topics appearing in an other color. Because the link is just "bolded", but the color is the same than the other ones. And I really would like to make them appears differently to be easily seen.

And then, I would like to know if it is possible to make the mail notification for a new post disabled when I write myself a post. To tell it in an other way, how to disable the mail notification for the user who write himself the post ?

I'm not quite sure to be perfectly clear 😂 I'm French so pleaaaase forgive my English.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @kevin-m,

Posted by: @kevin-m

I would like to know how I can make the link of unread topics appearing in an other color. Because the link is just "bolded", but the color is the same than the other ones. And I really would like to make them appears differently to be easily seen.

Screenshot please, I don't see what link you mean.

Posted by: @kevin-m

And then, I would like to know if it is possible to make the mail notification for a new post disabled when I write myself a post. To tell it in an other way, how to disable the mail notification for the user who write himself the post ?

There is no such problem in wpForo. This may be for admins whose email is inserted in Admin Emails field of the Forums > Settings > Emails admin page. You're getting email notification as administrator not as a subscribed user.  I recommend disable the notification for each post: