Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Critical error! IE 11.x will not allow any new posts!

19 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@bjornarfjelldal)
Eminent Member

A red notification stating "post is empty" is all we get! Critical since we are live with users trying to post (and we are a paying customer with multiple addons). Latest wpforo + wp 5.2.2. IE version 11.5 and 11.12 proved not working for us and customers.

Please respond fast if this is user specific, and I will provide site information. 

18 Replies
Topic starter
(@bjornarfjelldal)
Eminent Member

Using your latest version, wp5.2.2 and different browsers, I am unable to edit posts that I have previously created..!

This in addition to 

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/critical-error-ie-11-x-will-not-allow-any-new-posts/#post-31113

Seems to me to be a buggy release..! We are live with customers trying to use the forum, and we are paying users of wpforo.. 

Topic starter
(@bjornarfjelldal)
Eminent Member

Update on this one; editing posts with bold/underline does not work, editing / adding only text seem to work..

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Topics are merged. There is no such bug on wpForo. And the latest version is not buggy. Small bugs may always exist but those are not related to your case. Your issues are site specific issues and we'll check those. Please leave your website URL.

2 Replies
(@bjornarfjelldal)

Eminent Member

@robert

Thanks for your fast reply. I will PM you credentials.

(@bjornarfjelldal)

Eminent Member

@robert No I won't, because I find no PM addon installed. How can I give you said credentials?

Topic starter
(@bjornarfjelldal)
Eminent Member

It seems to be unrelated to editing, adding any post with bold/underline seem tricky, which is weird since I did add one earlier today. @robert, let me know how to provide you access to our site, we would highly appreciate it as this happened during our go live day and multiple users are currently reporting these issues to us.. In case it is indeed a site specific cause, I am retracting my comment of the release being buggy (I hope you were not offended!), it was merely a reaction to two rather large inconveniences happening at an inconvenient time.

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@bjornarfjelldal

Please contact us via support[at]gvectors.com email address. 

Page 1 / 2