wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Edit Font Sizes

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I see the font sizes are already changed.

Also please use this CSS code to move bottom the popup notification:

wpf-msg-box {top: 124px!important;}

(@gabrielprova)

Hi, I'm using wordpress to create a forum for a game community. Developing it I have encountered a problem, if I copy a text and paste it or write it to create a discussion, publishing the font of the text comes out much larger than the one assigned, and doing so everything overlaps. There is a way to manually solve the thing, select the character several times but I can not explain to the whole community how to do so I wanted to know how to solve. Thank you in advance. Modded Life Italy Staff

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @gabrielprova,

You need to use the "paste as text" button in TinyMCE editor. Please see the screenshot below. 

(@gabrielprova)

Hi I have encountered a problem that I can not solve, I have a forum for a community and I found that each person sees a different layout (in this case are 2 different), the problem that one is not buggy the other instead, I wanted know how to set up a layout for everyone. 

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @gabrielprova,

I'm sorry but I don't follow you. Could you please explain the problem using some screenshots?

1 Reply
(@gabrielprova)

Hi, I explain the problem, I have a forum for a community, there are people who see the blue forum (which has many bugs) I wanted to know how to show only the blue one. Or can you pass me a tutorial explaining how to set up the forum at best?

Page 2 / 2