Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Embedding images no longer works after installing Advanced Attachments

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
 fawp
Topic starter
(@fawp)
Reputable Member

Hi @Robert

1. I have put this code in my theme functions.php to be able to embed images. The code works well because it embeds the images maximising the size in posts.
  2. The problem is that you can only attach 1 image per post, which is why today I have purchased Advanced Attachments, together with a bunch of other wpForo premium add-ons.
  3. I am testing the features and I realized that once Advanced Attachments is activated, it appears that I lose the ability to embed images in posts (see point 1)

I am going to attach a couple of screenshots in the next posts with to illustrate the problem.

Thanks

3 Replies
 fawp
Topic starter
(@fawp)
Reputable Member

So this screenshot is from a post with the embed code, but before I installed Advanced Attachments

fawp
Topic starter
(@fawp)
Reputable Member

This other screenshot is after I installed Advanced Attachments.

As you can see, even before posting I can see that the image is shown as thumbnail.

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

Please follow this support topic: https://gvectors.com/forum/wpforo-advanced-attachments/embedding-images-no-longer-works-after-installing-advanced-attachments/#post-24609