Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] facebook login on mobile not showing

19 Posts
7 Users
3 Likes
15 K Views
(@mahmutisdar)

Is there any progress about the problem? I have the same issue on my site and android users can't login via facebook. 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: Mahmut İşdar

Is there any progress about the problem? I have the same issue on my site and android users can't login via facebook. 

Could you please leave your forum URL to allow us check it?

Please note, that there is no any general bug with wpForo FB login button, it works fine on 99% of forums. There are few site specific cases where it doesn't work, so it's not correct to wait any progress. All is ok with the forum button, you should search the problem in your website. We'll check your website as well. The best way to find the problem reason is deleting all caches, disabling  other plugins and changing the theme.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: Mahmut İşdar

My website : https:www.ders100.com

Thanks for your interest in advance

Works fine on PC and Mobile devices.

1 Reply
(@mahmutisdar)

You are right Robert. It works fine on pc and mobile devices except android phones. I am running android on my phone and i cant see fb login button. The strangest thing is that when i log in to this forum, i can see the button which means the problem is related to my website. I am just getting insane about what I am doing wrong? 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Yes, something is wrong there. wpForo FB login doesn't have any issue on Android devices. I only see an issue on your website. First it tries to load (I see Facebook blue loading image) then something stops it.

I'm sorry but this is something we are not able to debug. You should disable plugins, change the theme to find the problem maker. make sure there is no other 3rd party Facebook API loaded in your website. Maybe you have FB SDK duplication.

Also I recommend create a fresh WP installation in subDirectory or in subFolder with default WP theme, only install wpForo and configure the API with new keys. Then test it.

(@marcodiversi)

I have the same exact issue on all of my sites! 

The Facebook login button doesn't show up only on mobile! 

I see some conflicts using a VPN and AMP for WP plugin, but I am not able to deactivate AMP for WP otherwise I am getting 5xx errors! 

Did anyone find a solution?

Page 2 / 3