Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] font awsome icons are missing at some places

8 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@rjzeshan)

Hi, font awesome icons are not displaying properly on some places in my Forum. I have attached the screenshot. Pls assist, Thank you!

Topic Tags
7 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @rjzeshan,

Please leave your forum URL to allow us to check it.

4 Replies
(@rjzeshan)

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@rjzeshan,

The website is not public, we can't check it.

(@rjzeshan)

@robert  pls send me your email at rjzeee@gmail.com. I will get you an account to check it. Sorry the website is under development. I will be grateful if you assist. Thank you

(@rjzeshan)

@robert Pls check the site now. 
https//:ridesharecity.com.au.

on some places, icons are missing abd just showing like a mobile box. Specially for sharing icons.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you @rjzeshan,

We found the problem. It comes from Kingcomposer plugin. This plugin uses an outdated Font-Awesome Icon Library 4.4.0 version. It conflicts with wpForo new Font-Awesome icon library 5.11.2 version. 

Here an example of other case with Kingcomposer plugin: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/kingcomposer-conflict-with-fontawesome-5/

You should find a way to disable the outdated Font-Awesome lib in Kingcomposer plugin, there should be an option in this plugin, or you should contact to the plugin developers for support.

Once, you disable the outdated Font-Awesome Lib in Kingcomposer plugin, you should enable wpForo Font-Awesome icon library site-wide in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page:

1 Reply
(@rjzeshan)

@robert Thank you so much! I really appreciate your detailed reply. Awesome Support!