Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Forum & Topic Button Is Inactive - Is this a Buddy Press issue?

7 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Marc Lesley
Topic starter
(@marc-lesley)

Hello Can You Help?

I have created various categories and forums, but. . .

From the front end, the 'forum' and 'topic' buttons are inactive. I have tried many different ways to fix/release these buttons on all categories, but nothing seems to work.

Is this a Buddy Press issue?. . .Or something else?

6 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@marc-lesley,

I have no idea why you have so many problems. I've read all your topics, and you're getting tons of weird problems, nothing works on your website. So I think your website has core issues or some plugins have made your website handicapped. Please leave a direct URL to your page.

Also, if you have a cache plugin make sure the forum page is fully excluded from the caching. Here is the instruction: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/

2 Replies
Marc Lesley
(@marc-lesley)

@robert

Hello Robert, thanks for the info', though it is slightly alarming, I have just completed building the site.

This is the website: www.gymfamily-gymwear.com

And this is the forum location: www.gymfamily-gymwear.com/gym-family-members-page

If you care to see if there are obvious signs of core issues that would be great.

Many thanks 

Marc Lesley
(@marc-lesley)

@robert

'SORTED'. . .

the issue has now been resolved. . .I contacted Wordpress and they disabled the AMP plugin, and now everything works perfectly. . .

Happy days

Again, thanks for your help

Marc Lesley
Topic starter
(@marc-lesley)

'SORTED'. . .

the issue has now been resolved. . .I contacted Wordpress and they disabled the AMP plugin, and now everything works perfectly. . .

Happy days

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

@marc-lesley

Still press f12 within your browser and see some JS errors you have. You better resolve them, so your whole WP is working ok (wpForo also).

1 Reply
Marc Lesley
(@marc-lesley)

@dimalifragis

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Any help to keep the site clean and active is welcome.

Regards