Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Google Adsense Monetization Not Working With wpForo

10 Posts
4 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter
(@motormotto)

Hello,

My website (motormotto.com) is not working whenever I try to get Google Adsense approved for my website, it says that their are errors including:

- My site apparently being in a different language

- My site having little to no content

- My site not having an easy to use navigation

(And there were other things but now that I've resubmitted the Google Adsense application, it won't show me them anymore.)

I've noticed that the wpForo pages are only within the wpForo plugin itself, and that they maybe do not count as content on the actual website. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get approved via Adsense, and make sure all these problems do not happen again, if I have to reapply, AGAIN. Please check out my website and let me know anything that could help me get approved! Thanks!

9 Replies
(@martin)
Support Team

Hi @motormotto,

Please try to disable these plugins and test it again:

• LiteSpeed Cache 3.4
  • Yoast SEO plugin

wpForo has both built-in cache system and built-in SEO system. If your site is only a forum then you don't need to install cache and SEO plugins. 

For the cache please read this FAQ topic:

https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/

Topic starter
(@motormotto)

Will this help with the Adsense problems though? 

1 Reply
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @motormotto

Will this help with the Adsense problems though? 

This will help if your problems are "technical" but will not help with the "little content" or bad navigation.

Disable Yoast for sure and also any caching you may have. You can use an optimizer if you want.

Create a Google Webmaster account and submit your site. All kind of usefull info will be provided after a while.

(@nedimovic)

Hello,

I have same problem, AdSense is telling me that i have to

Ensure that there is unique content and a complementary user experience

Tips for creating high quality sites (Part 2)

Quality assessment for webmasters

I have all of that, can you tell me whats the problem and can WpForo get monetized

Here's link to my website https://smartautomobili.com/

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

@nedimovic The problem is that Google has no obligation towards us, neither to index our (sometimes new and empty) forum or to display ads. Unless your forum is well established and has good and fresh content and also VOTES (backlinks).

This issue is not technical and related to wpForo. I wish it was so easy to monetize a site or a forum but it is not. Needs a LOT of work. 

When i started a forum (not wpForo) back in 2010, i was making accounts myself, posted and then answered like an other user. Until i reached 500+ topics and started to get indexed and have real users.

4 Replies
(@nedimovic)

@dimalifragis So my Forum all its need is to be active, to got "a lot" of topics and post, and then AdSense is going to approve my website

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@nedimovic

Your site/forum is VERY new (Creation Date 25 Dec 2020 12:59:56 - 1 month ago) and has no "authority" as Google call it.

Work on it with posts, get traffic, visitors and some (real and legit) backlinks (VOTES).

(@nedimovic)

@dimalifragis Thank you on informations, i have one more question because you have experience, is my website from your point of view good in a way of future AdSense verification, beside i need more traffic on which i will work, not because only of monetizaton but as forum stand-alone

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@nedimovic

I have no idea. You may ask that at other popular forums, related to SEO and Adsense.

Maybe here?

https://www.webmasterworld.com/home.htm