Hide "participants" column

10 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Hi,

How can I hide the "participants" column and can I replace it with a link to the latest post instead?

9 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Please read this support topic: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/hide-participants-column/paged/2/#post-108595

The same question is discussed here. 

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

But the question is not solved there and it's also locked.

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Some help with the code to have this column removed would be highly appreciated.

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@danniee

Here it is:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-2 .wpforo-forum .wpforo-forum-data .wpforo-forum-details .wpf-stat-box:last-child{display:none}
(@danniee)

Honorable Member

@sofy if that is from the other thread, it doesn't work. I tried it before as you could see in that thread.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@danniee 

The code works fine. Please watch this video:

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Hi Sofy, thank you for showing me that it does work. I added it to the css customization box in the plugin but nothing happened. Should I try to add it in my child theme?

Also, is there a way to align the other two columns better so they are spread out? Otherwise it looks like it's just a column missing? 🙂

Many thanks

2 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@danniee 

Probably you have not cleared all caches before checking. 

Also, is there a way to align the other two columns better so they are spread out? Otherwise it looks like it's just a column missing?

Please note, we don't provide CSS codes for style customization. We may help with 1-2 simple questions related to colours and background, but not more.

You can find the classes by pressing F12 on the browser and opening Chrome or Firefox Console, it'll help you easily write CSS rules you need to customize.

Don't forget to delete the caches once you make changes.

This website should help you to write CSS rules:   https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/default.asp

(@danniee)

Honorable Member

@sofy many thanks, will try 🙂