Clear all

Style [Closed] Hide Participants column

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Hi guys, thank you for the help. I tried adding the suggested code for "forum list" but nothing happens. I cleared cache and object cache.

The theme I use is 2022 | Version 1.0.0 (simplified) if that helps.

I would like to remove the "participants" column and ideally display latest post instead like you typically see on phpBB and other forum softwares.

Thanks.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@danniee,

The code was damaged, it was incomplete, so try it again.

Make sure the css is inserted correctly and completely, make sure you don't have wrong CSS code before that code, use wpForo > Setting > Colors & Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@robert thank you for helping. I does remove the column, but as a consequence, the other columns are not aligned correctly so it doesn't look all that good :/

Hi @danniee,

Please leave a direct link to that page.

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

It's alright Robert, I appreciate the help. I'll just stick to how it is, it's not the end of the world. Maybe in the future you guys could consider having a theme that looks like most conventional fourms with: Topic Title - Replies - Views - Last Post. Like on PhpBB forums for example: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewforum.php?f=551

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@danniee,

The phpBB layout and style is too outdated. We'll never go back to such an old school layouts.

If you don't want to show participants you can use other layouts:

1. Extended Layout
  2. Simplified Layout:
  3. Question and Answer Layout
  4. Threaded Layout

You can also customize any layout using the customization instruction:

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Alright, thank you.

Page 2 / 2