[Solved] How to fix 2 forums with same page id?
I don't know why and how, but I have my 2 forums (one in French and the other in English) with the same page id.
- French: https://xxx.com/community/ (Default Language)
- English: https://xxx.com/community_en/
So there is 2 different URL for the 2 forums.
But both have the same page id, "2310" :
The impact is on the design. There is only one page in the WordPress admin panel to design both forums.
- There is a page on my admin panel https://xxx.com/community/ , where I can configure an design.
- There is no https://xxx.com/community_en/ page on the admin panel.
I inherit the settings of the page in the default Language (French) for the forum in English, which it's a big issue.
For example, I have my posts in French and not English on the sidebar in the English forum https://xxx.com/community_en/ ). I tried to change the page ID for board 7 (English) but got a 404 error.
How can I change the board id ( to set a different design) of Board 7 without getting a 404 error and keep the URL structure without losing my SEO work in Google?
You can create a new page for the Second board. Just change the Board ID to new Page ID.
- Board ID are already different "Community = 0" and "Community_en = 7"
- When I changed the Page ID of "Community_en" to "2311" I got an error message: "2311 not found"
- And I get a 404 error page when I browse the forum https://xxx.com/community_en/
What do mean? I don't get it.
Do I have to create a page with the English slug? xxx.com/comunity_en ?