Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to fix 2 forums with same page id?

22 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
ldj72
Topic starter
(@ldj72)
Estimable Member

I have created a dedicated page for the english forum 

But the page id is still the same and if I try to change it , I get again the error message on the WPforo board admin panel  "2311 not found"

Please advise

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@ldj72,

If you see "2311 not found" that means that you have written wrong page ID double check the Page ID.

ldj72
Topic starter
(@ldj72)
Estimable Member

My issue is that my 2 forums have the same Page ID, "2310," which means I can't design them separately but if I change the page ID to "2311" or whatever number, "6254," "8475," etc. I get an error message and a 404 error.

So I can't set it as I want the page for my English forum ( for example, sidebar).

Once again, both pages use THE SAME PAGE ID, '2310,' and I can browse xxx.com/comunity and xxx.com/comunity_en, BUT I CAN'T design the English forum as I want because it seems it inherits from the french forum.

Please advise.

Thanks

ldj72
Topic starter
(@ldj72)
Estimable Member

@Chris I up this thread because I am still facing the issue

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@ldj72,

Please provide Admin access to your website, I need to check what you got and what we need to do.

Send the admin credentials to info[at]gvectors.com, mention this topic in your email, and let me know here that you have sent the email.

ldj72
Topic starter
(@ldj72)
Estimable Member

Hi @Chris, I sent credentials. 

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@ldj72,

I have Created the Second page and connected to community_en Board. Page Title is "wpForo Forum Page for second Board EN"

ldj72
Topic starter
(@ldj72)
Estimable Member

Hi @Chris. I can see that.

Thanks a lot, but for my understanding how did you change the PAge id and keep the structure and links to my En forum xxx.com/community_en? And without getting a 404 error?

Page 2 / 3