Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How to turn off duplicate subscriber emails

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@davidbrown)
Trusted Member

When anyone posts a topic or reply on my forums, I receive an email copy of every message sent to the subscribers. This might be viewed as a feature to some, but it means I have to delete a lot of emails from my inbox whenever anyone posts a topic or reply.

There is probably a switch somewhere to turn this off, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

How can I turn this off?

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@davidbrown,

That means either, you've enabled the "Notify Admins via email on new Post" option in Forums > Settings Emails Tab, or you've subscribed to all forums (check your subscriptions in My Profile > Subscriptions Tab).

So, just disable them, and you'll not get that emails.

Topic starter
(@davidbrown)
Trusted Member

Thank you Robert, but my Notify Admins options are all disabled (see attachment) but I cannot find the Subscriptions tab you mentioned. Where should I look for this? I'm not seeing it in Your Profile.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@davidbrown,

It's on forum front-end, got to My Profile page then find the Subscriptions Tab.

This is yours at wpForo support forum: https://wpforo.com/community/subscriptions/davidbrown/

BTW, all emails have "unsubscribe" link at the end of the email text. Why don't you use it? Can I see a screenshot of such email?