Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Issue Posting medical related Topics

22 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter
(@hassan101)

Hello, i am new to using this platform and need assistance. I've installed the plugin and i have tried to post topics in forums. I experienced issues when some posts were not being uploaded while others were posting fine. I wondered what the issue was so i did a little investigation comparing the posts that went through and those that didn't, i noticed that when posting certain medical terms, in this case 'omeprazole' the topic will not post on the forum. I am planning to use the forum for medical discussion groups so its important to have this issue sorted for me, Kindly help

21 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Impossible to guess. We do not know what other features/plugins/services you use. Seems like some kind of censoreship but from where? Not wpForo plugin. And i doubt it works FOR wpForo plugin.

If you can/want post a url so we all can check.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Also are there any errors displayed? Not sure what "some posts were not being uploaded" actually means.

Press F12 and check your browser console.

1 Reply
(@hassan101)

@dimalifragis no errors were showing, it just reloads to the forum without posting anything

Topic starter
(@hassan101)
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

It is not possible not to display or LOG any errors. Something must be logged on your browser console (F12).

Or enable standard WP debug to a log and check debug.log for errors.

As i said, you ask for us to guess and that is not possible.

1 Reply
(@hassan101)

@dimalifragis i apologise, its just that i am new to this and have no experience with this. Let me find out how to do the debug and share the log file

Page 1 / 2