Login tab not appearing
Users are reporting a problem when they try to log in to my forum. I have experienced the same problem. When they go to the main page, there is no Login tab to click on. The Register tab is also missing. I have found that when I click on one of the tabs that is available, such as Recent Posts, the Login and Register tabs do appear. How do I get them to display on the main page again?
Two issues that i found:
1. Litespeed cache. No caching for wpForo pages. Remove/exclude the page of wpForo from caching.
2. Your main/home page displays a strange error:
I have no idea what this is.
That is great.
Still your home page has some strange errors, not related with wpForo. Press F12 to see them in your browser console:
(1) songwriterjunction.com/:202 GET https://songwriterjunction.com/false 404
(2)POST https://sentry.io/api/265628/envelope/?sentry_key=db1eaaeafb9044828c39cd41f9805164&sentry_version=7 429 (Too Many Requests)
Something else. I see in your wpForo pages "Litespeed Page Supported". Not 100% sure what that means, but Litespeed cache seems active. Partly?
Maybe not the caching but the Page Optimizations.
You have two big issues on your website.
1. You've not excluded the forum page from the LiteSpeed Cache plugin. Please do that asap, here is the instruction: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/
2. Your SSL certificate doesn't work. So the cookies cannot be stored, and the authorization cannot be kept correctly. You should fix the SSL certificate and read this topic: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/login-problem-menu-is-not-changed-and-weird-logged-in-behaviour/