Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Mobile Layout

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@connor1200)

Hello,

I am looking at integrating Wpforo into my website. Quick question though. Upon looking through the forum and testing it out i noticed this issue on the mobile.

The picture is self explanatory you can see that the reply box has icons out of the main layout. I am wondering if this is my theme giving the issue? I do have a sidebar activated currently and didnt try turning it off as i would preferably want to have the sidebar in the forums as well.

Also I am looking at purchasing advanced attachments as one of the addons does that change the layout of the reply box?

Also at the very top i noticed the admin logos appear as boxes. Wondering why that is as well.

Thanks,

Connor

1 Reply
1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team
Posted by: connor1200

The picture is self explanatory you can see that the reply box has icons out of the main layout. I am wondering if this is my theme giving the issue? I do have a sidebar activated currently and didnt try turning it off as i would preferably want to have the sidebar in the forums as well.

This is a plugin conflict issue and it is solved in this support topic a few days ago. I provided CSS code to solve, but if you use "Facebook Comments by Fat Panda" conflict maker plugin, you can disable it too or contact to plugin developers and ask them remove the conflict:

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/editor-does-not-display-properly/

Also I am looking at purchasing advanced attachments as one of the addons does that change the layout of the reply box?

The addon only adds Attach File button to editor, it doesn't change editor layout. You can see it in Addon Screenshot Tab on Product Page.

Also at the very top i noticed the admin logos appear as boxes. Wondering why that is as well.

This maybe other plugin conflict, I don't think this is wpForo issue. Disable other plugins and use private session of mobile browser to test, because mobile browser cache is very hard and you can't see any changes, you should use new private session tab after each change.