Eminent Member

The problem persists, it's been 3 years. 😑Β 

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@moderworks,

The "problem" exists because that's not traced as a problem. That works as designed. All is correct, the selected quote should be opened in the main editor. If you want to quote some post, you should use the Quote button under that post and delete the unnecessary part of the text.

And yes, it's a good idea and a good practice if the selected text could be inserted directly in the reply form, that's why I'm going to add this feature in our to-do list.

Topic starter
(@moderworks)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @robert

And yes, it's a good idea and a good practice if the selected text could be inserted directly in the reply form, that's why I'm going to add this feature in our to-do list.

Thank you Robert! This is important for my users.

One more request. Regarding the use of nicknames in quotes. This works well for English-speaking audiences, but is frowned upon by speakers of other languages. Please add the ability to use the username instead of a nickname when quoting (when the "Show Member Mention Nicknames" feature is disabled).

Topic starter
(@moderworks)
Eminent Member

Advanced Attachments also adds a photo not in the comment form.

Topic starter
(@moderworks)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @robert

Is it possible to hope that these changes will be made?

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@moderworks,

It is already in the to-do list, so it would be done, but we don't have ETA yet.