Clear all

[Closed] User Profile and Notifications Widget not working

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@amitkool21)
Trusted Member

As the topic suggests User Profile and Notifications widget is not working after the new 2.0 update

8 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

What Exactly is the problem? "Doesn't work ...." please give more details or a url.

Topic starter
(@amitkool21)
Trusted Member

I placed the widget on that page below HOW TO START text, but its not showing up after the update, I've tried placing it again multiple times, but still not working.

https://yatrahelpline.com/home/  

6 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@amitkool21,

First please fix the reCoatcha issue, the JS error stops any JS function of other plugins, the notification is also based on the JS:

Also, please use widgets in sidebars. Widgets are designed for sidebars. If you use it in another way, please take a screenshot showing how are you putting and where do you put it so we check it.

And let us know whether the widget works in the forum sidebar.

(@amitkool21)

Trusted Member

@robert 

Hi,

Thank you for informing about the reCaptcha issue and Yes the widget is working in forum sidebar.

I'm using the widget on homepage of my website and I'm using the AVADA theme for my website.

Please find the attachment to understand how I'm using the widget. (Placed it in 2 location, but none working, earlier the middle one, between 2-2 sections was working)

Just for your information, the widget was working fine until this 2.0 update, It was working flawlessly with the older version

(@amitkool21)

Trusted Member

I've managed a way-around, Instead of widget I chose Widget area and selected Sliding Bar widget and placed a User Profile and Notifications widget there.

But earlier it used to look beautiful, but now with 2.0 update this widget is not that cool.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@amitkool21,

I have no idea how they look different. We have not changed this widget. Nothing is changed, so it seems you have crashed the design by your manipulations.

Again, the widget design has not been changed.

(@amitkool21)

Trusted Member

@robert 

Please check the below images.

The Profile image is similar as earlier but the 2nd image which shows login and register buttons for guests is different than earlier one. and I haven't manipulated the widgets, just changed the methods of adding it on page

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@amitkool21,

the only change of the widget is that the borders of the button are round and that's all.