Register Forum Doesn't Submit - Returns To Sign Up Page
Using a fresh install of 2.0.5. Simple setup, mostly working well.
Existing WP users can create posts, but new users cannot register.
- From the Register link, user enters a username and email address, and checked the "not a robot" recaptcha box & email confirmation.
- Clicking the Register button simply causes the same page to load. with a redirect parameter added to the URL.
We are running Litespeed, but I have excluded all the wpForo pages in the cache settings. (I've also tried disabling the cache completely.) Cloudflare is in dev mode after a full purge.
I've tried going to General Settings and resaved the URLs.
Please post a url if you want and can. If you do not want to publicly post a url, use a temporary url web service, so your url will dissapear after a while.
Here's the URL: https://greatlakesfloralassociation.org/forum/
That's really interesting, as LS Cache has been disabled since before the original post in this thread.
Here are the excludes. (sorry, tried to pass an image, no go - see attachments)
Also, prior to the original post, I had put Cloudflare in Dev mode.
So here's the latest:
- With LS Cache disabled, the code says "supported by"
- With LS Cache enabled, but the forum pages excluded, the code says "UNcached"
- With LS Cache enabled and the page not excluded, code says "generated by"
Even in the ideal scenario, when LS Cache is saying uncached, the reg page still just reloads itself.
Thanks for all the help so far!