Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Register, Login & Profile Display (wpForo & BuddyPress)

5 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Sapere Aude
Topic starter
(@sapere-aude)
Trusted Member

Hello!

Is it possible to display the Registration, Login and Profile pages without the Forum Menu, Breadcrumbs and Forums Statistics? I know I can turn them off globally, but I want to keep the breadcrumbs for regular forum activities.

I'd like to be able to use the wpforo registration as the default for our site.

Hmmm perhaps a wpForo login widget for sidebars?

I noticed there is an option to replace the wpForo Profile with the BuddyPress Profile. However, the BuddyPress profile is a rather ugly display. Is there a way to replace the BuddyPress Profile with the wpForo Profile (which is a gorgeous display by the way) and still keep all of other things (BuddyPress Activity, Notifications, Friends, Groups, etc...)?

4 Replies
Sapere Aude
Topic starter
(@sapere-aude)
Trusted Member

🤣 Add the wpForo members list to my list of things I would like to be able to display without the top menu, breadcrumbs or stats. 

I know, I don't ask for much, right?  😉

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @sapere-aude,

You are free to ask as many questions as you would like. It is what we are here for.

Please read this support topic:

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/how-to-properly-use-wpforo-with-buffypress/#post-8223

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Add the wpForo members list to my list of things I would like to be able to display without the top menu, breadcrumbs or stats. 

Sorry, but I don't follow you. You mean to remove "Members" item from the menu? 

Sapere Aude
Topic starter
(@sapere-aude)
Trusted Member

I am not a coder, so I often have to be satisfied with what I have. I believe I could make things on my site work they way I would like them to if I had a wpForo login widget to use in a sidebar. As long as it would redirect the user to the page I defined in wpForo>>Settings>>Members - Redirect after Login.

Is this a difficult request? I honestly do not know.

Sapere Aude
Topic starter
(@sapere-aude)
Trusted Member

Actually I just found a plugin called Theme My Login. Works perfectly for what I need!