[Solved] Remove subscriptions from member profile dropdown

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Danno6116
Topic starter
(@danno6116)
Trusted Member

1. I would like to remove this section from the subscriptions menu (please see attached). The only thing left would be the actual subscriptions members have subscribed to below that section. Is there a snippet for this?

2. I do not want other members to see the subscriptions of another member when visiting their profile. I know there is a permission on this, could some tell me where that is?

5 Replies
VereK
(@verek)
Honorable Member

Dasboard>wpForo>Settings>Usergroups> Front - Can view member subscriptions ?

Danno6116
Topic starter
(@danno6116)
Trusted Member

I want to leave the section below that shows users actual subscriptions only. I just don't want all the stuff above shown in the image in OP. I think that would require a snippet. Any thoughts?

@verek, thanks for your input; I appreciate it. Like I said, I have read the docs and know about the language boards. I am just wondering if there is a cap on how many forums on a single board. If there isn't, I don't see the point in adding additional boards. 

Any additional input would be appreciated.

VereK
(@verek)
Honorable Member

@danno6116 

I see. You could hide it with CSS. Example

.wpf-sbs-bulk-options {display: none !important;}

But that would hamper admin from managing a users forum subs.

VereK
(@verek)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @danno6116

The only thing left would be the actual subscriptions members have subscribed to below that section

Just tested with the above CSS, yes I can still see what forums and topics a user is subbed to.

1 Reply
Danno6116
(@danno6116)

Trusted Member

@verek Thank you for that response, it is very appreciated. I will let you know how this goes after applying. You are awesome!