Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Styling the Forum Header, powered by, etc.

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ewscos)
Trusted Member

Hello,

I am trying to style using additional css in the Wordpress Appearance/Additional CSS feature.  I have tried to style the forum panels to the background color: navy to match the rest of our site.  I came up with the following CSS, which partially works, but doesn't get the search pane or powered by panels.

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap #wpforo-menu .wpf-menu, #wpf-right,  #wpf-search, #wpforo #wpforo-wrap #wpforo-stat-header {
    background-color: navy;
}

#wpforo-poweredby {
}

You can see the results of the above code at http://ontheten.org/community   It's half of what we want now, can you give me the class info to make the search pane and powered by panes match what I've got?

Many thanks for your time and help!  Cheers, Ed Sanders

5 Replies
Topic starter
(@ewscos)
Trusted Member

Well I tinkered and came up with this which works for me.  Sorry to have bothered you folks.

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap #wpforo-menu .wpf-menu, #wpf-right,  #wpf-search, #wpforo #wpforo-wrap #wpforo-stat-header {
}

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap #wpforo-poweredby {
}
#menu-item-1000, #menu-item-1001, #menu-item-999, .wpf-right.wpf-search {
}

bidawinner
(@bidawinner)
Eminent Member

wow .. I had to put on my sun glasses 😉    General layout looks good ..but she sure is bright 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please read wpForo stile colors doc before making any changes. You also can use color settings in Forums > Settings > Styles admin page.

Docs:

(@masterjam)

Hello

How did you manage it, your forum is shown in the wide, with me it is very much smaller

Page 1 / 2