[Solved] Thumbs UP or DOWN

9 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
dimalifragis
Topic starter
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

If i give an up or a down, how can this be neutralized? I mean how to turn an up or down to nothing. No reaction?

8 Replies
8 Replies
RealAct
(@realact)

Reputable Member
Posted by: @dimalifragis

If i give an up or a down, how can this be neutralized? I mean how to turn an up or down to nothing. No reaction?

Click on the same item again either Up or Down? 🙂 That should neutralize it as you call it.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@realact Yeap, i tried to do that here, but it doesn't seem to work. I tried from a down to get rid of it, it doesn't work.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@dimalifragis,

You should click the main icon to cancel your vote. I mean the popup buttons cannot cancel the vote, only the main button cancel it, it cancels both.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@robert Oh! thanks a lot.

RealAct
(@realact)

Reputable Member

@dimalifragis hmm it does work for me, I'm on the mobile version of the site though.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @realact

@dimalifragis hmm it does work for me, I'm on the mobile version of the site though.

it seems that you must click on the main icon and not up or down. Still not clear and users will not understand (and so did i). Usually a "same" selection clears thing up.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@dimalifragis,

I think all users have Facebook account. On Facebook, you should click the main icon (not popuped icons) to cancel the vote. wpForo like/dislike works like that.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @robert

@dimalifragis,

I think all users have Facebook account. On Facebook, you should click the main icon (not popuped icons) to cancel the vote. wpForo like/dislike works like that.

Sure, i'm used to Github, Facebook is something i don't use or like.

🍻