Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Title is not showing?

14 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 kedy
Topic starter
(@kedy)
Eminent Member

Hi,

Earlier it was working fine but I think I have updated to new version and my title gone from the Google index and OG title.

My page are not only shoing "community" on page title - see here - https://ukdigital.in/hub/legal/jamaanat-dene-vaala-vyakti-ko-kya-kahate-hain/

Could you please help me out to solve this issue?

Topic Tags
13 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

All works fine. All SEO data exist in your forum. The OG title works fine as well:

kedy
Topic starter
(@kedy)
Eminent Member

See, it's not showing title on OG tags. Also, not on Search Engines. Not in the title of browser as well.

I think Yoast SEO has overridden the setting. How can I change that setting?

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@kedy,

Maybe this is the Yoast affection, you should test it. Delete all caches once the Yoast is disabled and test other topics. Because the share action is hard cached by social networks, and you'll not see any changes, you'll always see the same result for the topic which have already been clicked for share.

In any case we have nothing to fix or add here. wpForo shows all SEO data correctly.

kedy
Topic starter
(@kedy)
Eminent Member

I have done everthing but it's still not working in that way.

Also, can i use dynamic URL for the topics? 

2 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@kedy

First remove the WP_Optimize from your wpForo page. We have talked here several times about, you can search for it. Why everyone keeps caching wpForo is beyond me.

Also why you don't remove Yoast and use something that definitely work with wpForo, like SEO Framework and see if your issue is solved?

(@martin)

Support Team

@kedy,

Robert has already mentioned that you'll not see any changes if you try to share the same posts and topics. Facebook caches the first attempt and it never changes. So just deactivate the Yoast and share a topic which has never shared.

kedy
Topic starter
(@kedy)
Eminent Member

I have done this twice and using the SEO framework now. Removed the Yoast and also shared the new pages in the Social Media. 

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@kedy,

Ok then, we don't have any solution for this. This is something wired. I'll add this to our issue list and let our devs check when find some free time. But I'd recommend create a fresh Wordpress+wpForo website in some sub-domain and test it. If it works fine on a vanilla WP website, then this is a conflict with your Plugins and the active theme.

Page 1 / 2