Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Trouble enabling Captcha for login and register page

7 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@sach0204)

Hi,

I have enabled Captcha for all the options under Forums > Tools, but I still can't see it enabled when testing. I tried Chrome, IE and Firefox but no luck. Please advise.

6 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi sach0204,

Please delete all caches (Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page) and check again.

Also please leave the forum URL to allow us to check it. 

1 Reply
(@sach0204)

Thanks Sofy and Robert. It worked after deleting the cache.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please make sure you don't have other reCAPTCHA plugins activated. Please deactivate those if there is any.

Also please delete the App IDs created in Google for reCAPTCHA and create it again. Then copy carefully and past in this settings fields. Make sure you copy paste correct key in correct field.

3 Replies
(@tobias-berlin)

@robert I dont get it too. Deleated all other captchas. I just not getting it running.

https://kiezblock-grossbeeren.de/forum/

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@tobias-berlin,

Exclude wpForo from your caching and minifying plugins, delete all caches, check this FAQ Topic for more info about cache and how to exclude wpForo from cache plugin: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/

Also, delete the App IDs created in Google for reCAPTCHA and create it again. Then copy carefully and past in these settings fields. Make sure you copy and paste correct key in correct field.

(@tobias-berlin)

@chris Thank you lovely human anywhere. That helped. Needed to deleta the wpforo cache again.

Thank you very much. You saved my day and made this nonprofit website very valuable.