Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Turn 10 K into 10000 in forum statistics

4 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@mahmutisdar)

One of my forums has passed 10000 users and in forum statistics it says 10 K. I would like to change it into 10000 because most of people don't know what 10 K means in my country. How can I do that? (In phrases section, I changed [number] K into [number] 000 but this time 10000 will not change as long as I have a hundred new users and it will show up as 10.1 000. This is not good for me) 

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @mahmutisdar,

(In phrases section, I changed [number] K into [number] 000 but this time 10000 will not change as long as I have a hundred new users and it will show up as 10.1 000. This is not good for me) 

Please cancel the changes you've made and follow the steps below to get it resolved:

1. Copy the footer.php file from the /wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/ folder to your active theme's folder as described here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/forum-themes/theme-customization/

2. In the copied file find the following line (line 50)

<span class="wpf-stat-value"><?php echo wpforo_print_number($stat['members']) ?></span>

3. Replace with this one:

<span class="wpf-stat-value"><?php echo$stat['members'] ?></span>
(@meibukan76)
Eminent Member

Should this also work for Posts? If I'd like show the exact numbers of posts, would I change to the following?

<span class="wpf-stat-value"><?php echo$stat['posts'] ?></span>
1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

Hi @meibukan76,

Yes, that will work.