Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Unable to run sql query. Please help fast.

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
vasudevsoni2001
Topic starter
(@vasudevsoni2001)
Trusted Member

IMPORTANT!

If the [Solve database problems] button doesn't solve the issues. Please use the SQl commands below in your hosting service cPanel > phpMyAdmin Database Manager > WordPress Database > SQL Tab. In case you're not familiar with hosting service tools, please contact to your hosting service support team and forward them this message with the SQL command.

Problem fixer SQL commands:

SET AUTOCOMMIT = 0;
SET sql_mode='NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO';

INSERT INTO `wp_wpforo_boards` (`boardid`, `title`, `slug`, `pageid`, `modules`, `locale`, `is_standalone`, `excld_urls`, `status`, `settings`) VALUES(0, 'The69Forum Forum', 'community', 72, '{\"tags\":true,\"subscriptions\":true,\"mentioning\":true,\"follows\":true,\"notifications\":true,\"logging\":true,\"seo\":true,\"antispam\":true,\"akismet\":true,\"rss\":true,\"social\":true,\"revisions\":true,\"bookmarks\":true,\"wpforo-user-custom-fields\":true,\"wpforo-private-messages\":true,\"wpforo-mycred\":true,\"wpforo-topic-prefix\":true,\"wpforo-tenor\":true,\"wpforo-giphy\":true,\"wpforo-advanced-attachments\":true,\"wpforo-embeds\":true,\"wpforo-topic-custom-fields\":true,\"wpforo-syntax-highlighter\":true,\"wpforo-cross-posting\":true,\"wpforo-ad-manager\":true,\"wpforo-polls\":true,\"wpforo-emoticons\":true,\"wpforo-woocommerce-memberships\":true}', 'en_US', 0, '[]', 1, '{\"title\":\"The69Forum Forum\",\"desc\":\"The69Forum Discussion Board\"}');

;SET AUTOCOMMIT = 1;

When I am trying to run this query in SQL it is showing this error - 

#1062 - Duplicate entry 'community' for key 'unique_slug'.

Please help quick my forum is empty.

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@vasudevsoni2001,

Please go to Dashboard > wpForo > Boards edit the board you see and change the slug to /community-2/. Then save it and try the SQL again.

vasudevsoni2001
Topic starter
(@vasudevsoni2001)
Trusted Member

I went to the forum's database and changed the values in 'wp_wpforo_boards' manually. There were also some duplicates values 'wp_wpforo_boards4' and 'wp_wpforo_boards2' which I deleted.

Everything is working fine now. Thanks.