Clear all

[Solved] Users cant see all forum pages

8 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@lamarrbits)

Hello,

I set up wpForo and users (included admin) cant see all pages, just the community one. I added links to LiteSpeed in order to avoid cache issues, I did a general maintenance. I dont know why the labels of the menu cant be translated either, perhaps it has something to do... What could I do?

Thank you

7 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @lamarrbits,

About the pages, that you cannot see: Navigate to Dashboard > Pages, Find Forum Page, check the page ID and Slug. Then Navigate to Dashboard > wpForo > Boards, Edit wpForo Default Board, check that the ID and the Slug are the same as Forum Page ID and Slug.

About the Menu Links Translation: Navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus, Select wpForo Navigation Menu Open the Menu Links/Tab, and change the Text to the need Language Translation.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

There are SO MANY errors in those pages, F12 to view and fix them.

Topic starter
(@lamarrbits)

Hello @chris,

It works now. Thank you very much

There is another issue: when I go to "My Profile" tab, the menu doesnt display well, so its not possible to use the submenu. Please, check the screenshot.

Regards

Tutrix
(@tutrix)
Noble Member

Hi @lamarrbits

Show Forum Header and Footer on Profile Pages

1 Reply
(@lamarrbits)

Hello @tutrix,

Thank you for your answer, but I dont need to show the forum header and footer on profile pages. Anyway, I have tried it and the problem still exists. Please, check the attachment.

Page 1 / 2