Clear all

[Solved] What does this mean?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
NeilDep
Topic starter
(@neildep)

Yesterday I went through all of the options under Settings to try to understand more about wpforo. I made a couple of minor changes, unfortunately I forgot to record these changes. I now have the following error message. I have tried the 2 recommendations re soft & hard flush but although the error initially clears it soon returns.

wpForo detected wrong rewrite rules, please navigate to wpForo > Overview admin page, scroll down, click the [Soft Flush Permalinks] button, if the issue is not fixed, please click the [Hard Flush Permalinks] button.

Wrong revrite rules (current pageid is 11601):

• (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?participant(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=11616
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?sign-out(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=11616
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?change-password(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=11616
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?sign-in(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=11616
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?sign-up(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=11616
  •  
  • (?:([a-z]{2,3})/)?participants(?:/|$).*$  |  index.php?lang=$matches[1]&page_id=11616
2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @neildep,

wpForo use a one page to show the whole forum. The pageid is stored in the default Board of the wpForo. If wpForo finds that the board pageid doesn't match the permalink settings, it asks you to reset them.

Please navigate to wpForo > Boards admin page and make sure you have only one Board and the boardid = 0. Then check the pageid of that board.

Edit the board and save it again. Then go to wpForo > Overview admin page, scroll down and click the [Hard Flush Permalinks].

NeilDep
Topic starter
(@neildep)

Thanks Robert, that appears to have sorted it.