Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] WPFORO Adding Html Output To JSON Request - WPFORO Conflict With SEOPress

16 Posts
4 Users
3 Reactions
Topic starter
(@jimmy-george)
Trusted Member

@martin,

I only have this one page https://malayali.ca/forums/ in my dashboard that has the forum code. You might be talking about the auto created page upon installation and in that case, I have deleted it. This page slug as you see is forums and please let me know if we are on the same page.

I have made a support ticket as I have a paid licence. Let me see what they say and I might move to Rank Math if I do not get a solution.

Jimmy

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@jimmy-george

You deleted the forum page? Please disable wpForo plugin and enable it back to regenerate it. There should be a forum page with [wpforo] shortcode with the same /forums/ slug. Don't delete it.

I have made a support ticket as I have a paid licence

Please note, that the paid license is only for paid addons. The free core plugin support doesn't have any relation to the paid license.

Let me see what they say and I might move to Rank Math if I do not get a solution.

If there is no way to disable your SEO plugin for certain page you should change your SEO plugin. There is no other solution, it can't be disabled from our side, it's impossible.

Topic starter
(@jimmy-george)
Trusted Member

@martin,

I am sorry but there is already a page with the slug "forums" and that is where I have the forum shortcode "[wpforo]" placed. Its this page https://malayali.ca/forums/ and loads fine. 

Jimmy 

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@jimmy-george

ok, then all is ok. You don't need other pages.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

@martin Please do not forget SEO FRAMEWORK. The best SEO plugin imho.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/autodescription/

Works great with wpForo and the developer reminds me of you guys (very responsive).

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@anonymous20

Ok, thank you for letting me know. I added this plugin in my post.

Topic starter
(@jimmy-george)
Trusted Member

@Anonymous20, thanks for letting me know of that. Will check it out.

Topic starter
(@jimmy-george)
Trusted Member

@martin,

I have almost decided to move to Rankmath. You said Rankmath is compatible with WPFORO and on those lines, do I have to do something for these plugins to play well or is it automatic. Just making sure I know what I am getting into.

Jimmy

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@jimmy-george

You have nothing to do for forum. Just install it and care about your website post and pages SEO settings. The forum SEO is already provided by wpForo SEO functions. This plugin will not conflict with wpForo.

Page 2 / 3