Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] WPForo logout taking me to a 404 page and won't allow me to log out of wordpress

12 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@karan11)

Hi, I have recently download the wpforo plugin and everything works fine except for the logout. I was trying to make it logout and redirect to login page. My website is golfonanytee.com. It says golfonanytee.com/golfonanytee.com and i'm not sure how to go about fixing it.

Topic Tags
11 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi

Are you using "Uncanny Toolkit" plugin? Here is the same issue: https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-integration/clicking-logout-directs-to-wrong-url/#post-33960  please see how it was solved.

6 Replies
(@karan11)

@sofy no i don't have that plugin, i tried using peter's login redirect to link the sign in button to the homepage. But once i'm at the home page and click logout it takes me to a 404 error page. I changed it to the sign in page, but now it will not change back.

(@karan11)

Akismet Anti-Spam

Used by millions, Akismet is quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from spam. It keeps your site protected even while you sleep. To get started, just go to your Akismet Settings page to set up your API key.

Version 4.1.3 | By Automattic | View details
BirchPress Scheduler Business

An appointment booking and online scheduling plugin that allows service businesses to take online bookings.

Version 2.9.52.B | By BirchPress | Visit plugin site
BuddyPress

BuddyPress adds community features to WordPress. Member Profiles, Activity Streams, Direct Messaging, Notifications, and more!

Version 5.1.2 | By The BuddyPress Community | View details
Duplicate Page

Duplicate Posts, Pages and Custom Posts using single click.

Version 4.1 | By mndpsingh287 | View details
Elementor

The most advanced frontend drag & drop page builder. Create high-end, pixel perfect websites at record speeds. Any theme, any page, any design.

Version 2.9.5 | By Elementor.com | View details | Docs & FAQs | Video Tutorials

Updated!

Elementor Pro

Elementor Pro brings a whole new design experience to WordPress. Customize your entire theme: header, footer, single post, archive and 404 page, all with one page builder.

Version 2.8.5 | By Elementor.com | Visit plugin site | View details | Changelog
Facebook for WooCommerce

Grow your business on Facebook! Use this official plugin to help sell more of your products using Facebook. After completing the setup, you'll be ready to create ads that promote your products and you can also create a shop section on your Page where customers can browse your products on Facebook.

Version 1.10.0 | By Facebook | View details
Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights

The best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. See how visitors find and use your website, so you can keep them coming back.

Version 7.10.4 | By MonsterInsights | View details
Hello Dolly

This is not just a plugin, it symbolizes the hope and enthusiasm of an entire generation summed up in two words sung most famously by Louis Armstrong: Hello, Dolly. When activated you will randomly see a lyric from Hello, Dolly in the upper right of your admin screen on every page.

Version 1.7.2 | By Matt Mullenweg | View details
Jetpack by WordPress.com

Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.

Version 8.3 | By Automattic | View details
MOJO Marketplace

This plugin adds shortcodes, widgets, and themes to your WordPress site.

Version 1.5 | By Mike Hansen
Ocean Custom Sidebar

Generates an unlimited number of sidebars and place them on any page you wish.

Version 1.0.5 | By OceanWP | View details
Ocean Extra

Add extra features like widgets, metaboxes, import/export and a panel to activate the premium extensions.

Version 1.5.20 | By OceanWP | View details
Ocean Footer Callout

Add some relevant/important information about your company or product in your footer.

Version 1.0.13 | By OceanWP | Visit plugin site
Ocean Full Screen

A simple and easy way to create a fullscreen scrolling website.

Version 1.0.6 | By OceanWP | Visit plugin site
Ocean Hooks

Add your custom content throughout various areas of OceanWP without using child theme.

Version 1.1.2 | By OceanWP | Visit plugin site
Ocean Instagram

Display Instagram feed in a beautiful way.

Version 1.0.4 | By OceanWP | Visit plugin site
Ocean Modal Window

Insert any content in a modals and place the open button anywhere to open it.

Version 1.0.14 | By OceanWP | View details
Ocean Popup Login

A plugin to add a popup login, register and lost password form where you want.

Ocean Portfolio

A complete extension to display your portfolio and work in a beautiful way.

Version 1.1.9 | By OceanWP | Visit plugin site
Ocean Posts Slider

Display your latest posts in a beautiful slider with different options.

Version 1.0.13 | By OceanWP | View details
Ocean Side Panel

Add a responsive side panel with your preferred widgets inside.

Version 1.0.11 | By OceanWP | Visit plugin site
Ocean Social Sharing

A simple plugin to add social share buttons to your posts.

Version 1.0.15 | By OceanWP | View details
Ocean Stick Anything

A simple plugin to stick anything you want on your site.

Version 1.0.3 | By OceanWP | View details
Ocean Sticky Footer

A simple extension to attach the footer at the bottom of your screen.

Version 1.0.9 | By OceanWP | Visit plugin site
Ocean Sticky Header

A simple extension to attach the header at the top of your screen with an animation.

Version 1.1.11 | By OceanWP | Visit plugin site
Ocean White Label

A plugin which add a new box in Theme Panel to allow you to replace the OceanWP name by your own branding name.

Version 1.0.5 | By OceanWP | Visit plugin site
Ocean Woo Popup

A simple extension to display a popup when you click on the Add To Cart button of your products.

OptinMonster API

OptinMonster is the best WordPress popup plugin that helps you grow your email list and sales with email popups, exit intent popups, floating bars and more!

Version 1.9.6 | By OptinMonster Team | View details
Peter's Login Redirect

Redirect users to different locations after logging in. Define a set of rules for specific users, user with specific roles, users with specific capabilities, and a blanket rule for all other users. This is all managed in Settings > Login/logout redirects.

Version 2.9.7 | By Peter Keung | View details
Really Simple SSL

Lightweight plugin without any setup to make your site SSL proof

WooCommerce

An eCommerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.

Version 3.9.3 | By Automattic | View details | Docs | API docs | Premium support
WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway

Accept all major credit and debit cards, plus Venmo and PayPal Credit in the US, presenting options in a customizable stack of payment buttons. Fast, seamless, and flexible.

Version 1.6.20 | By WooCommerce | View details
WooCommerce Services

Hosted services for WooCommerce: automated tax calculation, shipping label printing, and smoother payment setup.

Version 1.22.4 | By Automattic | View details
WooCommerce Stripe Gateway

Take credit card payments on your store using Stripe.

Version 4.3.2 | By WooCommerce | View details
WPForms Lite

Beginner friendly WordPress contact form plugin. Use our Drag & Drop form builder to create your WordPress forms.

Version 1.5.9.1 | By WPForms | View details
wpForo

WordPress Forum plugin. wpForo is a full-fledged forum solution for your community. Comes with multiple modern forum layouts.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@karan11,

Please deactivate the "Peter's Login Redirect" plugin delete all caches and check again. 

(@karan11)

@sofy thank you that solved the 404 problem, but now it is sending me to the discussion after logging out instead of returning to the login screen. Is there a shortcode to logout and redirect to login screen?

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@karan11,

I'll ask the developers and let you know asap. 

(@karan11)

@sofy hey just wondering if there was any updates on the status of my inquiry thanks 

Topic starter
(@karan11)

https://golfonanytee.com/%wpforo-logout%/ - this is the link that won't work. Since it needs to be redirected to the login screen. I was thinking if it would be possible to use a /%wpforo-logout%/_redirectto:golfonanytee.com for the menu url?

3 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @karan11,

It seems there is some plugin that manipulates the redirections URLs. Please deactivate all plugins and keep activated the only wpForo and check again. If it works, please activate the plugins one by one and check after each activation, to find the problem maker one.

Please don't forget to delete all caches and press CTRL+F5(twice) on the frontend before checking.

(@karan11)

@alvina Hi thanks for responding i have deactivated the peter's login redirects but now when i click logout it takes me to a golfonanytee.com/golfonanytee.com. or it send me to the discussion but i want to logout of the site and redirect to login page is there a short code for that?

Alvina
(@alvina)

@karan11

Please deactivate all plugins and keep activated the only wpForo and check again. If it works, please activate the plugins one by one and check after each activation, to find the problem maker one.

What about this? Do you check this?