Clear all

[Closed] wpForo multi-boards + Ultimate Member = missing subscriptions

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@mmlitvin)
Trusted Member

I am trying to use multi-boards support offered in v2. I also use Ultimate Member plugin which wpForo is integrated with. Seeing 2 issues:

1. Counts for User Activity statistics are wrong (see attached)

2. I have 4 boards. When my user clicks Subscribe or Like buttons in Board 1 - subscriptions are visible under his account. Same actions done on the other 3 boards are not reflected under his account at all. What am I missing here?

Thank you 

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@mmlitvin,

There is no support for UM if you use wpForo multi-board. I'm sorry, but you should use wpForo Profile page if you are going to use wpForo as mult-board.

Topic starter
(@mmlitvin)
Trusted Member

Thank you for quick response. And the counts - is it a bug?

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@mmlitvin,

It's not a bug. There is no integration for wpForo multi-board and UM plugins. The integration was only made for single board wpForo.

BTW, I'd recommend enabling wpForo profile page and change the Profile Page to wpForo in wpForo > Settings > Member Profile admin page. The forum profile has lots of new features that are not available in UM.

(@mmlitvin)

Trusted Member

@robert We have to use Ultimate Member to provide content restrictions based on user roles. Unless wpForo v2 rolled out its own content restriction mechanism?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@mmlitvin,

wpForo doesn't have any relation to UM content restriction mechanism.