Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] WooCommerce Memberships and WPForo Members

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@msh55)

Hi there,

First time in Forum so apologies if I'm in the wrong place! This is a great Plugin for a non coder like me - so well do you guys!

I creating a Membership website and I'm using WooCommerce Membership. Initially the Forum and other pages will be restricted, this until users pay to become Members. Once users are Members they will have total access to the website after logging in.

My question:

Is there the facility to let paid Members (who have already logged into the main website) access the Forum without them having to register/login a second time? So basically, they log into the main website once and access the forum without having to register or login. Once they have finished on the forum they just use the main website menu to move to another page? Basically I'm trying to cut down the number of times a user has to register or login/out, othersie they will get fed up and leave the site.

Your comments / suggestions are very welcome

Cheers

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi MSHolden

Is there the facility to let paid Members (who have already logged into the main website) access the Forum without them having to register/login a second time?

There is no different between main website user and wpForo user. wpForo is a WordPress plugin and both use the same user system If user is logged in in WordPress (website) it means it logged in in forum and vice versa.

Topic starter
(@msh55)

Hi Robert,

Thank you very much for your reply - its makes perfect sense!

Thanks again and all the best.