Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Topics and replies migrated from phpbb but nothing shows

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

I know there's no official support for this but hoping for help from the community. I finished a success migration from an old phpbb forum and it shows 1254 posts were moved over but I don't see what they are. All forums are empty.

Is there anything I can check?

2 Answers

Hi @sangie ,

After completing the migration using the go2wpforo tool, it is recommended to perform a series of additional steps to ensure a smooth transition. These steps involve resetting and clearing caches, updating statistics, and more. You can find the necessary buttons to perform these actions on the "Dashboard > wpForo > Overview" page.

In case you want to say thank you !) We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Sangie Topic starter 13/07/2023 11:35 pm

@blackraz No such luck sadly. I clicked all the buttons and it still shows I should have 1,254 posts and I don't see any :<

@sangie,

First please check the forums. If all your forums are migrated as categories, you should put them under a one top category and make them as forums. Save and delete wpForo cache in wpForo > Overview.

If it doesn't help, please check out our pro support options for Go2wpForo tool here: https://wpforo.com/pro-support/#migration

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.