Script [Solved] Add topic and Reply box loading

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sohaib11)

Hello,

I upgraded the wpForo  plugin to 1.7.2 and  have encountered two issues,

1. I was able to click the "add topic" button and add new topic but ever since the update, i'm unable to click add topic to add new topic.

2. After the update, the reply box is just keeps loading but no box to type text in.

I have attached 2 screenshot of the issue i'm encountering please advise thank you so much!

my website: https://unity.nexuselite.net/

5 Replies
Topic starter
(@sohaib11)

second image is attached here

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@sohaib11,

Please register some new testing user and send the users login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check the issue. 

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@sohaib11

Please register some new testing user and send the users login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check the issue. 

No necessary anymore. We were able to register to your forum. Now we're going to check the issue. Please wait a bit. We'll update the topic asap. 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @sohaib11,

Where is your footer template tags? Why you have removed WordPress footer functions and section? This is the place where wpForo and all other plugins load JS files and functions. You've crashed your w by removing the footer function and section of your WordPress theme. Please revert it back to fix all issues.

Your WordPress theme footer php file must contain <?php wp_footer(); ?> function to allow all plugins load JS files and scripts.

Similar issue and discussion:

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/does-not-work-tinymce/

1 Reply
(@sohaib11)

@robert Thank you so much i found the issue! For some reason the problem is with the theme i'm using.