No registration e-mail message
No confirmation message was delivered.
I think this is not wpForo issue.
- Please make sure your server email sender works well. Make sure you got emails from your WordPress (on registration or on other cases...).
- Receiver is the same sender. Make sure the "From Email" (Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Email) is not the same subscriber or new user email.
- If the "From Email" domain doesn't have website domain name (e.g.: email@example.com, but website is example.com) it may tracked as spam, you should check in spam box.
- Some hosting services, or some Antispam plugins try to cache emails and those are not being sent immediately. You should wait 1-30 min (e.g.: on some GoDaddy hosting plans you receive emails in 45 min).
- If you're using GMail Fetch services, go to Gmail Settings > Accounts and Import and click on "Check mail now" link to load all new comments from website email server.
- Test it as real as possible. You should use new IP, new emails and new accounts. The best way to ask your friend to post a reply with Subscription and Subscription Confirmation. Then reply him.
In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.