wpForo 2.0.0.1 beta...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] wpForo 2.0.0.1 beta version is released for beta testers!

55 Posts
27 Users
17 Reactions
(@oneil33)
Eminent Member

I guess they stop added beta tester cause I haven’t gotten a reply yet 

Posted : 07/07/2022 11:44 am
(@kezeo)
Estimable Member

@oneil33 the stable version is going to be release soon, i think this is fo rthat

Posted : 07/07/2022 12:26 pm
 domi
(@domi)
Eminent Member

Hello,

I would like to become a beta tester too because I can't get WpForo to work with the Polylang pro plugin. It seems to me that the version 2 brings the multilanguage.

Thanks

Domi

New on the forum. I discover Wpforo and I appreciate this plugin.

Posted : 12/07/2022 4:22 am
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Posted by: @domi

Hello,

I would like to become a beta tester too because I can't get WpForo to work with the Polylang pro plugin. It seems to me that the version 2 brings the multilanguage.

Thanks

Domi

Hello.

I don't have any inside information but from what i see .... there will not be any further beta testing.

Maybe at some point we will have a final release, so wait for that.

Posted : 12/07/2022 10:33 am
 domi
(@domi)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @dimalifragis

Hello,

Thanks

Domi

Hello.

I don't have any inside information but from what i see .... there will not be any further beta testing.

Maybe at some point we will have a final release, so wait for that.

Ok, so if I understand correctly, new users are not allowed to test and support... ok... thanks

New on the forum. I discover Wpforo and I appreciate this plugin.

Posted : 12/07/2022 11:56 am
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

We're very close to release the stable version, so there is no need of new beta testers, thank you very much for the suggestion your help. All are already well tested by current beta testers. Many thanks for all the hard work they have done. Most of the bugs are found and fixed, the minor issues will be fixed as usual with the stable minor versions.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 13/07/2022 5:20 am
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Ok, so if I understand correctly, new users are not allowed to test and support... ok... thanks

This is not what i posted.

Posted : 13/07/2022 8:51 am
(@abel_007)
Trusted Member

Hi Robert, I want to join the beta testers, please add me. 

Posted : 16/07/2022 9:54 am
(@mayhem)

I'd love to be a beta tester. I have my own dedicated server, so I can really test things out for you.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Mayhem

Posted : 20/07/2022 3:10 am
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Added!

I'm closing this topic. The beta releases are finished, and the next version will be the stable 2.0.0 release.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 20/07/2022 8:35 am
Page 4 / 4