Clear all

[Closed] Signature & custom usertitle integration with BuddyPress

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ananimelover)
Eminent Member

I'm looking for a way so that people can change their wpForo signature and custom usertitle from their BuddyPress profile. I'm using BuddyPress because I want to allow groups and for those groups to maintain their own blogs. So the wpForo profile, although it looks very nice and is perfectly adequate for a standalone forum, won't suffice for my needs. The user will only be using the BP profile (set in the wpForo features tab).

Still, I'd prefer that the BuddyPress integration would offer a full solution, so that people can change all aspects from their BP profile like they could from their wpForo profile; most notably being said signature and custom user title.

Is this in any way possible? I have some php experience, though not a lot. Is there an additional plugin for this? Is it in the pipeline perhaps?

My sincerest thanks,

Ananimelover

2 Replies
Topic starter
(@ananimelover)
Eminent Member

Or maybe in the settings tab seeing as the profile one is customizable? Please? 🙂

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@ananimelover,

I'm sorry, but wpForo doesn't have such a function, this can be done by doing custom codding on your website, gVectors has Custom Work Dev Team. They can do such works, you can contact them with sales[at]gvectors.com