[Solved] Ultimate Member Integration Causing Issues with Wpforo Forum

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 mog
Topic starter
(@mog)

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of developing a new site and have downloaded, installed, and configured wpforo (awesome plugin by the way). I working on the next phase of which is dealing with User Registration, Login, Password Resets, and Profiles...

I recently came across a plugin called Ultimate Member, i chose this plugin because its seems to be very flexible and according to some people on the interwebs - integrates with wpforo great. However, I am running into an issue...

I got ultimate member configured the way I want it, but for some reason when I try to load the forum, it just times out and gives me the following error:

This Page isn't working

[mysite] redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I can't even seem to reach the forum directly by clicking on "view forum" in wpforo settings or edit the forum page with Elementor... It just does not want to load.

When I disable ultimate member, the forum load just fine and I can edit it and everything. I made sure to check all the permalinks and slugs in both wpforo and ultimate member so they are the same... 

I would assume that the issue would lie on the ultimate member side and not wpforo right? If for some reason there is no resolution for this. Are there any alternatives plugins that I could use for dealing User Profiles and that is also flexible with the user registration, login, profile, password reset pages? 

Any help at this point would greatly appreciated. If you need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mog

1 Reply
 mog
Topic starter
(@mog)

Actually I may have find the issue. It is on Ultimate Member side. Under Ultimate Member > Settings > Pages

I changed all the redirects to be something else besides Forum and now it loads just fine.... Hmm strange. I'll have to do some more troubleshooting on how to resolve that.