Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Users of my Forum cannot attach files (photos, etc)

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@losviajesdeluciabox)
Eminent Member

Something has happened and for a few days the Forum users cannot attach photos.

also cannot update the new embeds license. Fails

Screenshot_2020-06-14-Plugins-Los-viajes-de-Luciabox-—-WordPress.png
6 Replies
RealAct
(@realact)
Reputable Member

@losviajesdeluciabox usually the issue with users unable to attach photos is because of cache issues, make sure you have cleaned up ALL caches, CloudFlare and CDN if any on your site, then users or yourself if  still having issues after cleaning up all caches in the site should go to the forum page and Press CRTL+F5 twice and try again.

The license issue is because you probably need to buy a new license (You are also probably getting a discounted price this time), the newest versions of WPForo and addons require a new license if you want to upgrade to them.

Topic starter
(@losviajesdeluciabox)
Eminent Member

Sorry, but I don't understand. How can I clean up all caches?

I have a new license, I think

4 Replies
RealAct
(@realact)

Reputable Member

@losviajesdeluciabox Do you use a cache plugin, CloudFlare, or a CDN on your site to speed it up? Regarding the license did you just purchase the embeds addons or have you had it for a while now?

(@losviajesdeluciabox)

Eminent Member

@realact I don't be sure, but I think I don't use a cache plugin.

I have bougt today a new licence wpForo Advanced Attachments - Single Site License but doesn't work.

I have installed the new plugin after paying the license, but Forum users cannot upload photos or other files
RealAct
(@realact)

Reputable Member

@losviajesdeluciabox entonces tienes que asegurarte si usas un plugin de cache o no, respecto o lo de la licencia, debes descargar el plugin directamente desde tu cuenta en GVectors, entonces subirlo a mano a tu instalación de wordpress por medio de FTP o usando la característica de subir e instalar un nuevo plugin en WordPress.

Saludos.

Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @losviajesdeluciabox,

Please don't duplicate the question on both of forums.
Please follow this support topic: https://gvectors.com/forum/wpforo-advanced-attachments/users-of-my-forum-cannot-attach-files-photos-etc/#post-23982
Also, please note all questions related to the wpForo paid addons should be asked in the gVectors.com support forum.