Clear all

[Closed] Integration Wpforo youzer

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@rekop1974)
Eminent Member
Hi, I am implementing wpforo on the site where I am already using Youzer. To try to give a unique graphic look to the site I would like to insert wp hole inside a youzer page as already happens for the management panel of multivendor woocommerce (photo attached). I have already tried to create a bp-custom.php file in the / wp-content / plugins folder, inserting a snippet that was provided to me by the youzer assistance, unfortunately the procedure was not successful. would someone be able to give me some useful advice on this? Thanks Stefano.

8 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @rekop1974,

I'm sorry but we don't follow you well. Please describe in detail what exactly you want to do. Provide a little more information, also you can use some screenshots. To allow us to understand the issue and try to provide a solution for you.

Topic starter
(@rekop1974)
Eminent Member

Hi I apologize for the English googliano and thank you for your patience, I try to explain more clearly.
The wpforo page is the default one (screenshot1).
The youzer page is what you can see in screenschot 2.
I would like to know if there is a method to display it as in screen shot 3.
Thanks

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@rekop1974,

You've forgotten to leave the screenshot 1 and screenshot 2, please leave it too(one by one).

Topic starter
(@rekop1974)
Eminent Member
This is the second screenshot
Topic starter
(@rekop1974)
Eminent Member

and on the 1rd, unfortunately I was unable to load more than one at a time.

1 Reply
(@rekop1974)

Eminent Member

Has anyone by chance seen the pictures and could you give me some advice? thank you
Page 1 / 2