Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] WPFORO with Ultimate Membership Pro

8 Posts
2 Users
3 Reactions
Topic starter
(@flyingnurse)

I cannot add a topic to a forum as admin or registered user.  WP-Rocket has been disabled for caching and I use Divi.  Any advice?

7 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@flyingnurse,

Please leave your website URL, we'll check it within the next 12 hours. Also, please provide information about your wpForo version and the active plugins.

6 Replies
(@flyingnurse)

@robert Thanks.  It's eatingdisordersupport.ca.    WPFORO 2.0.4.  I have WP Rocket which isn't caching the forum page, All in One Backup, Advanced Custom Fields, EWWW Image Optomizer,GDPR Cookie Consent, Lifter LMS, RankMathPro, Simply 'schedule appts., Wordfence Pro and Woocommerce.  Thanks so much, I really appreciate it

(@flyingnurse)

@robert  Hi, it looks like the Ultimate Membership Plugin is the problem.  Once I deactivate it I can add topics.  It just means I now have to go back and edit all my pages 🙂  Thanks anyway.

(@flyingnurse)

@robert Sorry to bug, I have deleted Ultimate Membership for now but perhaps you can still take a peek for me?  I absolutely love how they integrated and if they work with Divi it would be perfect.  Thanks

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

Thank you @flyingnurse,

It would be better to open a support topic in Ultimate Membership Pro plugin support section. The problem comes from their side. I think this is a small issue that could be very quickly fixed in their plugin, but it cannot be fixed from wpForo side.

(@flyingnurse)

@robert  Thanks - I've reached out to them too but in the meantime I've got it functioning and bought an add on and plan to buy a couple of more.  Thanks for the great support.  I'll rate you 5 stars 🙂 Have a great weekend.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

Thank you very mach!