Clear all

[Closed] Bajubesi.Com.My - Malaysia Finest Gaming Community

5 Posts
3 Users
3 Reactions
(@fhazal)
Topic starter

hye wpforo fans,

im glad to announce that's my website in beta stage and hoping u guys can help me test run the forum and the website,feel free to register and make the forum happening.Comments & Suggestions are appreciate and welcome.

URL : https://bajubesi.com.my  

Posted : 23/04/2021 6:40 am
Robert and dimalifragis reacted
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

This a very well designed visually Wordpress and forums site. Very attractive. Congrats.

The only negative i see, it some slowness. Probably due to heavy pages or maybe the auto ads.

Posted : 23/04/2021 9:23 am
fhazal reacted
(@fhazal)
Topic starter

@dimalifragis it's slow? im testing it, for me all fast loading,i try figure out why for you its slow,i test load everything smooth,let me see what i can do,may i know what browser are u using? is it the front page is slow? or all slow? thanks for the feedback.

This post was modified 3 years ago 3 times by fhazal

Posted : 23/04/2021 3:35 pm
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Posted by: @fhazal

@dimalifragis it's slow? im testing it, for me all fast loading,i try figure out why for you its slow,i test load everything smooth,let me see what i can do,may i know what browser are u using? is it the front page is slow? or all slow? thanks for the feedback.

Well, maybe it was just a bad moment for the server, BUT i just checked with GTmetrix and see the results:

Posted : 23/04/2021 5:32 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin

Nice, thank you for sharing.

Please go to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features Tab and disable the Enable Debug Mode.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 27/04/2021 7:18 am