Clear all

[Closed] Paid Membership Pro

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@cadred)

Hello Everyone, 

I love this forum plugin and hope to be able to use it. 

The one thing I need is that certain areas are 'free' and certain areas are 'paid'.

Sadly this is a deal breaker for me and I see that most of the answers is that there is no integration with Paid Membership Pro yet. 

If this is not in the cards in the near future, can anyone suggest a work around that is not too complex? 

I understand that we can restrict access by user type but not sure how that works with memberships. 

Thank you for any help. I really do want to use this beautiful plugin so I hope someone can help. 

Simon 

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you Cadred,

Please check out the wpForo - Paid Membership Pro Integration addon here:

https://gvectors.com/product/wpforo-paid-membership-pro/

Topic starter
(@cadred)

Thank you Robert, 

Would it be easier to integrate a different membership plugin or would they all need to be customized in some way like this?

Thank you.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

The Customer usergroup is designed for shops, it's integrated with WooCommerce. When a shop visitor select some product, then creates an account on checkout page, wpForo detects this process and attaches this new user to Customers usergroup.

For other solutions this Usergroup should be customized manually, there is no an intuitive/automatic processes for other cases.

Topic starter
(@cadred)

Is there a way to prevent Customers from showing up in the Members tab?

Thank you all very much for your help. 

Simon

Page 1 / 2