Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Suggestion and additions

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@geemach)

It's taken sometime to get used to it, but now, my forum is running really, well, it's a great bit of software, but, I would like to know about some possible changes:

Tapatalk: we need it!! So many people use tapa talk to join forums on their mobiles, I feel like we have a massive disadvantage to our competition because we can't use such a massive forum platform.

notifications: we need something, that can be displayed in the wpforro menu, that will show when members have been mentioned in a post, or a reply has been added to one of their topics. That would be amazing 

I have some suggestions for the add ons too, but I'll head to the other forum for that. I hope you can help at least give a timeline if theses things are possible 🙂 

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @geemach,

Thank you for these suggestions. 

Tapatalk: we need it!! So many people use tapa talk to join forums on their mobiles, I feel like we have a massive disadvantage to our competition because we can't use such a massive forum platform.

Sure, We're going to take this into consideration.

notifications: we need something, that can be displayed in the wpforro menu, that will show when members have been mentioned in a post, or a reply has been added to one of their topics. That would be amazing 

This is already in our to-do list, we'll add it in near future releases. 

(@cliff-evans)

Would it be possible to add a function to insert a picture or photo instead of "font Awsome" characters

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

There is no option yet. You can check this solution: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/replace-font-awesome-icons-with-images/#post-22567