5 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
 Gal
Topic starter
(@galzil)
Trusted Member

Hi,

I've noticed that some phrases are not always translated, even though there's a translation for them.

The phrases: Save, Leave a reply
are included and shown translated, but the translation goes away when I press the Reply button

PS, the phrase: Subscribe to this topic.
is missing from the PO file, can you please add it.

4 Replies
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

Mmm... I do have this problem as well.

I've installed recently WP 4.7 local (Hebrew) not the English and it looks good.

In the past I installed the English, changed the Dash Board to Hebrew, some minor issues with translation but not a big deal.

With 4.7 local everything seems to be almost perfect.

The orange highlight is fine, the red is something that you may be able fix here:

I did not try it yet because for me, English and Hebrew is the same and I overlooked those issues... 

Gal
Topic starter
(@galzil)
Trusted Member

The Front-end Phrases (ביטויים) is a different method for translating, it doesn't show the translations that come from the PO file.

"No file chosen" and "Choose file" are a browser related and not WPForo, so I can't translate them.

Does the translation stay there after you press the Reply (הגב) button? that's when the translation is not showing on my site

(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

No, on the next reply the translation is gone.

(@martin)
Support Team

Thank you for letting us know, we're going to check these phrases and update the core.