20 Posts
9 Users
4 Likes
10.8 K Views
OMTesla
Topic starter
(@omtesla)

Hello

I have some suggestions you might implement in the wpForo.

1. Subscribe to topic or forum for registered members without confirmation email.
  2. Some sort of activity page of all members for example topics by freshness or like on buddypress a common page that will show who and what he post so we know what's new.
  3. Move post to other topic something similar to moving topic to other forum which i find great.
  4. Topic resolution would be great for marking topics resolved,fixed or other types of words can be selected.

Thanks for great plugin!

19 Replies
OMTesla
Topic starter
(@omtesla)

Hello,is it possible to add this?

Add the ability to edit topic slug.

Add recount user posts.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

This is a nice list of feature.

1. Subscribe to topic or forum for registered members without confirmation email.

Will be, no ETA yet.

2. Some sort of activity page of all members for example topics by freshness or like on buddypress a common page that will show who and what he post so we know what's new.

Will be, no ETA yet.

3. Move post to other topic something similar to moving topic to other forum which i find great.

Will be, no ETA yet.

4. Topic resolution would be great for marking topics resolved,fixed or other types of words can be selected.

Q&A is ready, EL and SL is under development... Will be available in next version.

5. Add the ability to edit topic slug.

Not in near future, not on front-end, maybe when we got a topic edit admin page.

6. Add recount user posts.

Will be as a stat rebuilder.

(@pizadsura)

look great

OMTesla
Topic starter
(@omtesla)

Hi

Can you addΒ crop for Avatar photo before a member save in Account Settings?

One of my member uploaded a vertical photo to his avatar but now it shows everywhere oval πŸ˜€

Of course i can save and crop in PC then upload it again in his place but i was thinking maybe you can add crop so if people upload a photo they can crop it so it will be proportional.

Page 1 / 4