Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Confusing page display presented following member login

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@crisbo)

I've just installed the wpforo plugin in my WordPress site, did the basic set-up, created several forums and published the new forum page to my test site.  It all looks good when I navigate to the Forum page; however, when I login to the forum I get a large portion of the window consumed by a huge navigation bar (screenshot attached) containing these selectable items: Forums, Members, Recent Posts, My Profile and Logout.  The My Profile selection is expanded to be several inches tall.  I'm using the Colibri page builder and thought there might be some incompatibility between it and wpforo but everything else looks great on the page.  I'd sure appreciate some pointers in addressing this issue.

2 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@crisbo,

Please register some new testing user and send the user's login details with your forum URL to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to debug the issue. 

1 Reply
(@crisbo)

@sofy

Thanks for the offer of support!  It turns out, though, that this was indeed a theme problem and has been fixed by my theme provider (Colibri).